 CAD / 173
  Re: Another Stingray model

(...) From regedit: F:\LDRAW\ldlite.exe "%1" (...) The about box says v1.1. I accidentally reported the wrong version in my first message. I'm lucky if I can get it to come up now without blowing up. I'm going to re-install and see if that fixes it; (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Another Stingray model

Huw, Awesome model. Looks even better in a non-tempermental viewer. :-, (...) A re-install did make the problem go away. I didn't change the command-line, just the executable. Just to be safe I nuked the L3DLite 0.3 that was in the same directory. (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad)