 CAD / 17218
  Looking for LDraw file and/or instructions

Hi all, Can anyone point me to or send me the LDraw file and/or instructions for this building: (URL) does anyone recognize it or knows who designed it? I think it was rather famous back then? Thanks. Jaco (14 years ago, 19-May-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Looking for LDraw file and/or instructions

(...) Anyone here? (14 years ago, 21-May-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Looking for LDraw file and/or instructions

(...) It seems that nobody has an answer to your question. Me too! Maybe it is available at Datville? cu mikeheide (14 years ago, 22-May-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Looking for LDraw file and/or instructions

(...) Sorry, not a Datsville model. But it would have been cool to use as a town silhuette at the outskirts. /Tore (14 years ago, 22-May-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)