 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2278
Re: Looking for LDraw file and/or instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2010 12:46:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Hi all,

Can anyone point me to or send me the LDraw file and/or instructions for this
building: http://www.binarybricks.nl/test/appartment.gif
Or does anyone recognize it or knows who designed it? I think it was rather
famous back then?

Anyone here?