 CAD / 17203
Re: LD4DStudio 1.2 Beta 1 Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2010 15:56:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Roland Melkert wrote:
Hello All,

I've put a new version of my LD4DStudio online, it's 1.2 Beta 1.

'only' two major additions in this new version, namely: Real-time spring
generation and freehand animation action.

I haven't had the time to update the manual jet, but I don't want to hold back
the new version till I do.

There is only one new sample demonstrating both features, but I'm working on
bigger samples to be included with Beta 2.

You'll find the newest version here:

http://www.ld4dstudio.nl/downloads

It's release notes are here:

http://www.ld4dstudio.nl/downloads/releaseNotes

You can install this one over any old one, an uninstall is unnecessary.

Greetings,

Roland

Thanks Roland for this great tool.
Maybe it would also be helpful for many people out there (me too) how do you do
the samples. A description (in short words) from your idea to the finished
video.
I am sure that would help many people to get into this matter.

cu
mikeheide