 CAD / 17194
  Re: motivation?

OK I guess I've given wrong words in my post above. I wish I could edit them. Especially "respect" was all wrong, even with the question mark. I guess I lost the fun part of it for a while but now that I took and gave the Cordak housing one more (...) (14 years ago, 6-May-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: motivation?

(...) Great news! I also have from time to time a 'burnout', but then I have an idea or see a part that I find not to difficult to build and during the build process then I am happy again. FIRST THERE IS A BLANK SCREEN - LATER THERE IS A PART! It is (...) (14 years ago, 11-May-10, to lugnet.cad)