 CAD / 17188
  Re: motivation?

(...) I really knows what you are talking about. But nobody in the world can motivate you if you lost interest (Some also very good guys have stopped their working in the past). You have at least two fans (you mentioned them) for your work and your (...) (14 years ago, 5-May-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: motivation?

(...) Maybe it'd be possible to have some kind of download counters to the part pages on the parts tracker as well? -Santeri (14 years ago, 5-May-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: motivation?

(...) I don't think, but better you ask the PT-Admin. Personally I love all your bionicle parts as I know that they are the most difficult to build in LDraw. I am dreaming of a bionicle figure to animate in LD4DStudio or similar application. cu (...) (14 years ago, 6-May-10, to lugnet.cad)