 CAD / 1718
Re: Addition to Marsbase.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 03:50:26 GMT

Ben, I've given you kudos for this model before, but I wanted to do it again in
public :)  Awesome model.  You have a knack for sculpting with plain old bricks
and creating forms of real beauty and elegance.  My models tend to be very
heavy on the special pieces, but you do so much with normal bricks and
slopes.... I'm learning from each model you post.

--Karim