 CAD / 1707
Re: Addition to Marsbase.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 22:04:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ben Vaughan writes:
I've just finished uploading a new mech to my Marsbase site.  All the pics
are POV'd, but I didn't add anything to them, as time is a big issue for me
right now.  Please LMKWYT.

Great mech. The describing text could be a little clearer. I do not know which
is the shield generator, the big boom on the left arm or the small trans-red
disc on the elbow.

Also, there is no link from the Mecha Team page to the Kodiak. I had to go
there from one of the other mecha pages.

                                            Gerwin