 CAD / 17145
    Re: Straightening Up the MPD Format —Michael Heidemann
   (...) I have been faced with this problem some time ago at my application MPDCenter. I had nearly the same idea but I decided to use "&&" to combine the files that should be in the same file because I do not expect any filename to contain "&&". (...) (15 years ago, 2-Apr-10, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Straightening Up the MPD Format —Don Heyse
   (...) You might want to consider offering Philo's subdirectory approach as an alternative to name mangling. Model1.ldr Model1\File1.ldr Model1\File2.ldr Model2.ldr Model2\File1.ldr Model2\File2.ldr Will be combined into Model3.ldr Model1\File1.ldr (...) (15 years ago, 2-Apr-10, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Straightening Up the MPD Format —Tore Eriksson
   (...) Subfoldering is not always a realistic option. Imagine you have 30 minifigs you wish to individually animate. They all have mfLeftArm.ldr and mfRightArm.ldr as submodels to mfTorso.ldr, and hands on each arm, and maybe tools in their hands. If (...) (15 years ago, 2-Apr-10, to lugnet.cad)