 CAD / 17
  Creating new parts for LDraw/LeoCAD

Basically... how the hell do you go about it? I'm more into LeoCAD than LDraw - I like a user-interface - but I figure that you can call up standard studs and things like that. But how? Shed (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Creating new parts for LDraw/LeoCAD

(...) I don't remember if anyone has written a tutorial on this; it seems like there's been *something*, but I don't remember now. Anyway, here are a few things you'll probably want to be aware of: 1. Don't be too dependant on LEdit. When creating (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Creating new parts for LDraw/LeoCAD

I wrote a couple of hours ago... and now I've got my name sored out like I tried to do earlier. Shed (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Creating new parts for LDraw/LeoCAD

(...) What do you mean "sored out"? Sarah (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Creating new parts for LDraw/LeoCAD

Perhaps a Princess.... wrote... (...) Oops. 'Sorted' out. *blushes* BTW You'll have to change to your proper name or you'll get told off like I did! ---...--- Irregular Shed - insert witty comment here... shed@spam4tea.iname.com ---...--- (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Creating new parts for LDraw/LeoCAD

(...) Nope -- check the headers. Once the system knows your real name, it automatically inserts something like: X-Real-Life-Name: Steve Anderson and you can set your own name to be whatever you like. (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Creating new parts for LDraw/LeoCAD

(...) Nope. I sign my posts with my proper name, and have my proper name identified in X-Real-Life Name. I was used as an example by Todd himself, that having an alias in your From is fine as long as your real life name is known. Sarah (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)