 CAD / 1692
Re: A-Wing Fighter (X-Wing alternate model)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 13:56:30 GMT

Since most of the Star Wars parts have not become official LDraw elements, I
had to use mock-ups.  Since few other people have the mock-up parts, I inline
all those parts.  This accounts for all the Stud.dats and other primitives,
quads, and lines.

Are you using LDraw, or LDLite?  Ldraw would have problems with the intro
lines before the actual .dat file.  Did you delete those before viewing in
LDraw?  LDLite is really much better for viewing posts to cad.dat.

-John Van

Chris Spencer wrote in message ...
Maybe it's just me but this .dat gives me an error message in LDraw.

Interesting how you use so little actual pieces in it.  Why do you use so • many
STUD files?  Wouldn't regular pieces work just as fine, or are there certain • SW
elements you have to improvise on?