 CAD / 16820
  Re: SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.7 RELEASED

(...) Ok, a couple of hours later, and a few things to mention... Doesn't support MPD files yet, at least not ones that I have that work fine in MLCad. Can't seem to figure out how groups work, if at all. Files that are saved have three unusual (...) (15 years ago, 10-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.7 RELEASED

(...) That is probably a "Byte Order Mark", BOM ((URL) which is identifying the file as UTF-8 text. Quote WikiPedida: "While UTF-8 does not have byte order issues, a BOM encoded in UTF-8 may nonetheless be encountered. A UTF-8 BOM is explicitly (...) (15 years ago, 10-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.7 RELEASED

(...) If that three characters looks like  then it is the BOM for UTF-8. For official DAT-Files it is recommended to use either ASCII or UTF-8 without the BOM (as they are equal in the ASCII range of characters). (URL) this should be changed in (...) (15 years ago, 10-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.7 RELEASED

(...) Yes, that's it exactly. It's been a while since I had to deal with UTF-8 text, thanks for the link to the explanation. -Andy (15 years ago, 10-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.7 RELEASED

(...) Here's a link to LDView generated images of the data files that I was able to produce without any hassle. Created in SR 3D Builder, removed the first 3 characters from the generated dat with LDDesignPad, and displayed it in LDView. Whew. What (...) (15 years ago, 10-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.7 RELEASED

(...) Hi, didn't noticed extra character issue in saved model files. Fixed now. Also CTRL-S functionality has been added. Both will be available in the next release (don't know when published). About .MPD files instead I have a good support for (...) (15 years ago, 11-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.7 RELEASED

(...) Thank you! Looking forward to your next release... :-) -Andy (15 years ago, 12-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)