 CAD / 1675
    Re: A-Wing Fighter (X-Wing alternate model) —Chris Spencer
   Maybe it's just me but this .dat gives me an error message in LDraw. Interesting how you use so little actual pieces in it. Why do you use so many STUD files? Wouldn't regular pieces work just as fine, or are there certain SW elements you have to (...) (25 years ago, 18-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: A-Wing Fighter (X-Wing alternate model) —John VanZwieten
   Since most of the Star Wars parts have not become official LDraw elements, I had to use mock-ups. Since few other people have the mock-up parts, I inline all those parts. This accounts for all the Stud.dats and other primitives, quads, and lines. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)