 CAD / 16553
    LDraw for teaching, drawings for production? —Sonnich Jensen
   Hello A friend of mine is doing training for production management & quality & stuff. She had found lego and realised that Ldraw is good and easy to use, and lego is easy to play with. But 2 questions: 1) is is possible to print drawings, for (...) (15 years ago, 23-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDraw for teaching, drawings for production? —Philippe Hurbain
     (...) One possibility is to add the text as a postprocessing step with an image editing program. Or you may embed the text as LDraw stickers, created with txt2dat ((URL) See for example the color chart I created: (URL) 3) printing of part lists etc (...) (15 years ago, 23-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDraw for teaching, drawings for production? —Jaco van der Molen
   (...) I guess you could use any tool that can produce images from LDraw models, but for print LDView would be the best choice. You can add text to the picture in the way Phile suggested, but any photo editing tool or DTP program can do that. I think (...) (15 years ago, 26-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)