 CAD / 16530
    Re: LPub questions —Ronald Vallenduuk
   (...) I haven't found this command. You can set the default units to cm in Configuration > Preferences but I've found that doesn't work properly everywhere. I'm afraid we're stuck with inches for now. (...) I had the same problem: (URL) solution (...) (15 years ago, 16-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LPub questions —Willy Tschager
   (...) Hi Ronald, it did the trick but only for landscape - portrait is still messed up and also a resolution bigger than 150 DPI or a different size doesn't work either. Ideas? w. (15 years ago, 27-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)