 CAD / 16521
Re: Color Manger - Program Testers Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 2009 19:34:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
I'm not sure that I understand about the custumized color toolbar.  I have never
been able to make changes to the color toolbar.
I don't remember who told me this trick: just right click on a color square and
choose the new color you want there.

Are these customizations saved
in the MLCAD.cfg file?

As far as I can tell, yes.

Philo

OMG!  That is amazing!  I'm highly surprised this feature isn't published
somewhere?

The info for the customized color bar is saved in the MLCAD.cfg file, and I can
make the program preserve that data.  I'll work on it right away.

If there is anything else, please let me know.

Thank you!
Scott