 CAD / 1652
    Re: Hose spreadsheet now available —Ryan Dennett
   OK, it looks like I would be able to make a basic hose, but it will take time to learn the control point thing. One thing that I find frustrating is that you have to edit the dat file by deleting a bunch of spaces before you can put it in Ledit. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Hose spreadsheet now available —Bram Lambrecht
     (...) On my machine, LDLite will render the hose correctly without me removing the extra spaces/tabs. You can also do a find and replace to replace tabs with spaces in your text editor. In Editpad, replace '\t' with ' '. I hope that helps! --Bram (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Hose spreadsheet now available —John VanZwieten
   If you open the file in LDAO's editor, select all the lines with extra spaces, from the Edit menu select Move Exact, type in 1 for the x move, and hit enter. This will remove all extra spaces, and move the first line's x-coordinate by 1. You can (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)