 CAD / 16498
  DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 2.0.10

Because version 2.0.9 has had an serious error in parsing a file (blank lines in the data portion caused errors) I have decided to release a new version today. Also some new features are implemented. 1) If clipboard has text with less than 26 (...) (15 years ago, 4-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  Re: DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 2.0.10

(...) Hi! Another report. 1. A logic mistake I can not see a detailed report if I have pressed 'Scan for errors button'. It is not friendly if I want: to see list of non-coplanar lines to use a keyboard instead a mouse when i use my notebook. I do (...) (15 years ago, 17-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 2.0.10

(...) Philo has reported some bugs. - A part with "Minifig Accessory" category is opened and saved as "Minifig" - auto reload of files modified externally seems broken - A file containing 0 // comments is reported as having 0 comments. - A file with (...) (15 years ago, 17-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 2.0.10

(...) Thank for your feedback! to 1) As you say you are mainly a reviewer, you should turn on the "Scan for errors on file load" in the Option - Preferences dialog. If you want to have a detailed scan with line numbers then you have to manually use (...) (15 years ago, 17-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 2.0.10

(...) I just noticed that DATHeader had a serious problem since the first release. If your system has the comma as decimal separator you got wrong results. Alex Taylor just gave DATHeader a second try and we could track down the problems he has to (...) (15 years ago, 28-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 2.0.10

(...) Ah - that was the problem... Though decimal separator in France is normally a comma, there are so many programs that work badly or not at all with that (including the dot on numeric keypad!!!) that I switched my system to dot separator! Philo (15 years ago, 29-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)