 CAD / 16473
    Re: Problems with LDCfgalt.ldr and between LDConfig.ldr and LDDP —Willy Tschager
   (...) LDCfgalt.ldr has been kept for backwards compatibility but colors have been substituted with grey to encourage the shift to the new LDConfig.ldr file and colors. w. (15 years ago, 29-Sep-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Problems with LDCfgalt.ldr and between LDConfig.ldr and LDDP —Steve Bliss
   (...) I seem to remember that part of the reason to have LDCfgalt.ldr was for people who prefer the colored edge lines. Actually, it seems like that was a big part of the reason to have the file. So why drop that functionality? Steve (15 years ago, 29-Sep-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Problems with LDCfgalt.ldr and between LDConfig.ldr and LDDP —Don Heyse
   (...) People? You mean person. I think the only real reason for creating that file in the first place was to hush my whining about boring colors. (URL) got a nice laugh from the delicious irony of stealthily replacing the shiny candy colors with the (...) (15 years ago, 30-Sep-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Problems with LDCfgalt.ldr and between LDConfig.ldr and LDDP —Scott Wardlaw
   (...) I was wondering what this file was for. I wish I had known, as I really prefer colored edges. I have been providing a colored edge LDconfig file with my software that converts it for MLCAD use: (URL) you want to give my file a try, would it (...) (15 years ago, 30-Sep-09, to lugnet.cad)