 CAD / 16453
Re: LPub 4.0.0.4: Submodels in parts list?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2009 19:14:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
Hi Kevin,

I don't seem to be able to show submodels in parts list (LPub 4.0.0.4), despite
have checked the appropriate box in content tab of parts list setup. Any hint ?

Philo

Hi Philo,
  Sorry for the tardiness of the reply.  I've been busy with other hobbies.

  I assume all of the above are LPub bugs.

  It will probably be a few weeks before I can look at them
Thanks,
Kevin