 CAD / 1642
Re: Problems with LDAO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 14:29:12 GMT

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999 06:01:06 GMT, "Gintaras Rumsas"
<agi_gr@kaunas.omnitel.net> wrote:

I got into problems using Make Catalog option of LDAO. Usually it ends up with
DOS crash screen stating "Error 106 at 0001:2D8B". Any ideas what's happening?

If the Make Catalog process is crashing at a DOS screen, the problem
probably lies with LDraw and how it is being launched.

Can you run LDraw without a problem?  How about with the -MS (save bitmap)
option?

Steve