 CAD / 1636
  Re: Hose spreadsheet now available

(...) Thanks! Your worksheet was easy to use (for me, at least, after I installed Excel 97), but I'm not sure how accurate my hoses are. I made the two hoses I needed for my mech. They look nice, but they're probably the wrong length. Because I tore (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Hose spreadsheet now available

Cell E-58 contains an estimate of the total length of the curve. It should be between about 120 and 150. When I make hoses, I keep a few bricks, plates, 1x1 brick w/ headlight, 1x1 plate with horizontal studs, etc and a hose so I have a good model (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)