 CAD / 16338
  Re: LPub 4.0.0.3 available for test

A few quick notes... (...) I searched some time how it could work... You have to insert or append a cover page and select this page to get the Add BOM option ungreyed (in edit menu). As a side note, if you add bom twice on the same page, weird (...) (15 years ago, 1-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub 4.0.0.3 available for test

(...) :^) At Brickworld I was asked about adding BOM to a page with step(s). This does not work and is restricted to a cover page. (...) It is my favorite new feature! I like the instant feedback. (...) You should be able to change the background to (...) (15 years ago, 1-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub 4.0.0.3 available for test

(...) I want this for callouts and step groups where the divider is automatically added as needed. This is a few years out though :^) (...) Kevin (15 years ago, 1-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub 4.0.0.3 available for test

(...) Yes, but as far as I understand this is a global setting. If arbitrary images were placed under pli/assemblies this would allow different images on each page. Philo (15 years ago, 1-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub 4.0.0.3 available for test

(...) While there is no GUI interface to change the background locally (I guess I didn't consider this feature), the underlying LPub meta-command interpreter supports this. So for now, copy the GLOBAL line somewhere and remove the GLOBAL keyword! (...) (15 years ago, 1-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad)