 CAD / 16311
    Re: LDD to LDraw conversion? —Michael Heidemann
   (...) There should be an option 'File' - 'Export Model' and then choose the right file format 'Ldraw-Files (*.ldr)' and you have what you are looking for. That is what I do in my version 2.3.19 of LDD. cu mikeheide (15 years ago, 21-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDD to LDraw conversion? —Jetro de Chateau
   (...) D'oh that's really simple... or not so simple. I tried toe xport some of the base models LDD has and only about 2/3 of the pieces actually turned up in the resulting LDraw file :P Jetro (15 years ago, 21-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDD to LDraw conversion? —Michael Heidemann
   (...) Not all parts that LDD have are also modeled as LDraw files. This could be one reason. There is also a file called LDRAW.XML that contains the conversion informations. Maybe you should update that file. Please see here:(URL) (15 years ago, 22-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDD to LDraw conversion? —Jetro de Chateau
   (...) Thanks, that did it. There are still a number of unidentified files/parts, but the model appears to be all there. The placement of the parts is not very precise: lots of (small) gaps between bricks. Jetro (15 years ago, 24-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad)