 CAD / 16292
16291  |  16293
Subject:
LD4DStudio 1.1 Beta 1 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2009 21:40:06 GMT

I finally completed LD4DStudio 1.1 Beta 1,

You will find it on

http://www.ld4dstudio.nl

This version introduces a whole boatload of changes and additions, see the
release notes section for a complete overview.

http://www.ld4dstudio.nl/downloads/releaseNotes

I also updated the manual and added some technical information about file
formats.

There will be almost certain some bugs left, so please report any odd behavior.

I hope you like the new version, although it might be a bumpy crossover if you
want to work with your existing projects (light wise, see release notes).

I you want to see what the new lights can do for you, check out the
'streetLights' sample.

You can install this new version over any old one without uninstalling first.
But please not as of this version the installer creates 'global' start menu
items, meaning for all users. So you might get a second menu item if you have an
older version installed.

Roland.