 CAD / 16271
    Re: LPub Bad results with LDView —Don Heyse
   (...) Heh, I just realized I've been using the latest LDView myself to auto- magically fetch unofficial parts for my lsynth testing. So, I took a quick peek at the help file and according to it you may want to try the IgnorePBuffer command line (...) (15 years ago, 11-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LPub Bad results with LDView —Jetro de Chateau
   (...) That did the trick! And with version 4.0.0.2 Thanks! Jetro (15 years ago, 11-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad)