 CAD / 16236
    Suggestion: !TYPE line —Santeri Piippo
   LEGO parts may vary in colour and pattern, but they are always of the same material. For example, there is no such thing as a Technic Axle 7 made of rubber or the Axle Flexible 7 that's solid, is there? Here I got an idea: have parts identify what (...) (15 years ago, 29-May-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Suggestion: !TYPE line —Michael Heidemann
   (...) Sounds logical, but if we would have that in this way we just could go and hard color the part. At this point you should not be so narrow to the real part. In our part files there should be only the geometric data defined. The color is defined (...) (15 years ago, 29-May-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)