 CAD / 16197
    Re: MLCAD ColorManager 2.0 —Scott Wardlaw
   Looks like I had a couple of oversights and improvements that I needed to make. A big thanks to Alex Taylor for finding them. The Windows executable and C++ source code have been updated for the following improvements / fixes: faster detection of no (...) (15 years ago, 9-May-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: MLCAD ColorManager 2.0 —Scott Wardlaw
   With thanks to Michele Somma, the next version of ColorManager will have the option to open the MLCAD model that the user most recently worked on. I would like to release this 'final' version in the next week. I hope to get it included in the next (...) (15 years ago, 12-May-09, to lugnet.cad)