 CAD / 16197
Re: MLCAD ColorManager 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 9 May 2009 00:00:09 GMT

Looks like I had a couple of oversights and improvements that I needed to make.
A big thanks to Alex Taylor for finding them.

The Windows executable and C++ source code have been updated for the following
improvements / fixes:

faster detection of no network connection on startup
ignores color codes above 511 for LDconfig to MLCAD.cfg conversion
fixed the transparency algorithm to yeild transparent colors
program folder can be placed anywhere without having to set a config file param
initial run of program creates its own parts.lst file
selecting Virtual parts just copies this file to the normal parts.lst for
improved speed

If there are any more errors or oversights, please let me know.

Thanks,
Scott W.