 CAD / 16165
  Re: Undercarriage

(...) Thanks! (...) I did try MPD Wizard but it didn't really work... perhaps because I've got the unofficial parts mixed with the official parts? I know it's bad to do it that way but if I put them into a separate directory (I can pretty easily (...) (15 years ago, 25-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Undercarriage

(...) That's what I do too. But I have in another folder an intact official library. When I run MPD Wizard, I use this reference lib as the LDraw library, and my regular LDraw folder as unofficial parts path. Philo (15 years ago, 27-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Undercarriage

(I thought I already answered but don't see the message appear...) (...) That's what I do too. But I keep a pure official library in a separate folder. I use this as LDraw library path for MPD wizard while my regular LDraw folder is the unofficial (...) (15 years ago, 27-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Undercarriage

(...) You need to put the unofficial parts in a seperate folder, but you can keep them mixed with the official parts as well at the same time. If you do want to keep them separate, you can point LDview to the unofficial folder (as you already (...) (15 years ago, 28-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Undercarriage

(...) You can set both MLCad and LDView for unofficial folder. I have done it here! For MLCad it is not that easy like for LDView, but you can find informations on that here (URL) (15 years ago, 28-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Undercarriage

(...) Also MLCad is able to know the unofficial path. You have to modify the MLCad.ini file. Have a look at Hollywood's homepage, there you can find how to do that. (15 years ago, 28-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad)