 CAD / 16113
    Pneumatic elements —Jetro de Chateau
   I'm trying to create an LDraw description of a construction with a large number of Pneumatic elements. Using complete cylinders (either extended or retracted) or switches (neutral position) will make creating the file very hard and may not always be (...) (15 years ago, 21-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Pneumatic elements —Santeri Piippo
     (...) You could simply just instruct to inline the compositions - if MLCad only could inline parts! The only ways I know of would be to either - inline them with LDraw Design Pad, which would be kind of tedious in my opinion anyway, or - open the (...) (15 years ago, 21-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Pneumatic elements —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Hi Jetro, Constitutive parts of elements (that are not sold separately) have names prefixed with ~ or _. You will find them in "Other parts" -> "Others" category of MLCad. Alternatively, you can also have a look at this list: (URL) and pick (...) (15 years ago, 23-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)