 CAD / 16117
Re: Pneumatic elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2009 08:02:05 GMT

always be feasible. I have installed the full unofficial parts library, but I
cannot seem to find the parts I'm looking for (cylinder 'chamber' and piston
separately - same for new switches) and before I resort to hacking some files
I'd like to know if anyone can give me some pointers on how to do this.

Hi Jetro,

Constitutive parts of elements (that are not sold separately) have names
prefixed with ~ or _. You will find them in "Other parts" -> "Others" category
of MLCad. Alternatively, you can also have a look at this list:
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptscan.cgi?q=pneumatic and pick parts numbers from
there.

Philo