 CAD / 1603
Re: B-Wing from X-Wing parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 07:19:05 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Terry Keller writes:

Pretty slick there, John.  :-)

Truly it is a 'blade-wing'.

-- Terry K --

Um hmm.  Some folks call it a wing blade.  I call it a Kaiser blade.  Um hmm.

Definitely looks good.  In fact, it looks good enough that the instructions
should have included the B-wing as an alternate model.  Not to often are
alternate models shown in newer sets.  I want to go out and buy another X-wing
now just to have a B-wing without tearing up my X-wing.

Mike Poindexter