 CAD / 15993
Re: SR 3D Builder 0.3.3.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 15:35:44 GMT

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

For people having application crash at startup, it is necessary to download the
latest version of MS DirectX drivers from official microsoft site:

http://www.microsoft.com/DirectX

this most often solves the problem of unmanaged/system errors

Byes

Sergio

In lugnet.cad, Sergio Reano wrote:
So here I'm again to announce the latest release of my software.

The most important new feature is MirrorBuilding allowing you to build
symmetric models in half time.

Download as usual from http://staff.polito.it/sergio.reano/

Also hope i had been able to solve some startup crashes of my application.
If not, please use the DEBUG version to report me error details

Enjoy building !!

Sergio