 CAD / 15987
Re: LD4DStudio 1.0b release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 12:25:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Roland Melkert wrote:
Hello all,

I've put the second bugfix only update of LD4DStudio 1.0 online (I
forgot to post the first one here, sorry).

<snip>

Have fun with it, and don't hesitate reporting bugs or suggestions or
ask questions. Ether here or by email.

Greetings,

Roland
Hi Roland,
I have been really enjoying using this - been modelling some technic stuff and
having a lot of fun trying to use increment sequence components for gear ratios.

However, I made a mistake installing another LDraw tool while LD4D was running,
and I think it has corrupted the cache-  so how can I clear it?

When I have this running- I will showcase the animation - my plan is to render
it somehow and make and flv (youtube style flash video) from it.

Cheers,
Danny