 CAD / 1598
  Re: part: technic pin long with stop bush

(...) I am grinding my teeth. Jonathan, when you sent me this part originally, I pointed out several errors. Did you not believe me? That ring around the pin is a fatal flaw. And the stop bush on the end IS NOT just a Technic Stop Bush. It should (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)