 CAD / 1598
Re: part: technic pin long with stop bush
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 06:17:31 GMT

On Sat, 10 Apr 1999 13:59:37 GMT, "jonathan wilson" <wilsonj@xoommail.com>
wrote:
here is 1 of several parts i am posting to demonstrate that i can make good
ldraw parts, its just that not all the parts i make are good.

0 Technic Pin Long with Stop Bush

I am grinding my teeth.
Jonathan, when you sent me this part originally, I pointed out several errors.
Did you not believe me?  That ring around the pin is a fatal flaw.  And the
stop bush on the end IS NOT just a Technic Stop Bush.  It should not have
cutouts around the rim as the plain stop bush does.

If memory serves me, it appears you did make one change and rotate the stop
bush by 90 degrees.  A quick fix.
So, once again, all you have demostrated is an ability to make mock-up parts -
lacking accurate detail.

-- Terry K --