 CAD / 15826
    Re: Colinear Vertices —Travis Cobbs
   (...) No, I just take the cross product, and if the length (squared) is 0, I give an error. I don't see how normalizing the length of the two vectors that I feed into the cross product would improve things much here. Sure, it might mean that my (...) (16 years ago, 9-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Colinear Vertices —Timothy Gould
   (...) It depends on what your threshold is but taking the difference (as you do in a cross product) of two big numbers is less accurate (very much so sometimes) than taking the difference of two smaller numbers. Even without this issue it means that (...) (16 years ago, 9-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad)