 CAD / 15825
Re: SR 3D Builder version 3.2.2.3 just released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2008 21:22:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Sergio Reano wrote:
Hi everybody,

here is my just released new version of SR 3D Builder

As usual you can download for free from

http://staff.polito.it/sergio.reano/

Too many big or little news to list. Read history for detailed information

Enjoy building

Sergio

Wow! Very impressive! I will definitely have to try it out. A couple of
questions: are MLCAD's keyboard controls supported? Can I export back into
LDR/MPD format? What does the model tree look like?

-Mike