 CAD / 15788
  Multiple instances of CAMERA.DAT and LOOK_AT.DAT

L3PAO currently supports CAMERA.DAT and LOOK_AT.DAT for determining camera information. I'd like to see more programs support them. However, I'm wondering how best to handle cases where multiple sets of the files are defined? There's no way I know (...) (16 years ago, 5-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Multiple instances of CAMERA.DAT and LOOK_AT.DAT

(...) If there were a real camera dat file that included facing information, look_at.dat would then be unnecessary, and the pairing problem would go away. --Travis (16 years ago, 5-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Multiple instances of CAMERA.DAT and LOOK_AT.DAT

(...) Knowing where the look_at point is actually located is necessary with certain camera types and if you want to do things like add focal blur. Also, it would be needlessly difficult for users to have to try and calculate the proper rotation (...) (16 years ago, 7-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad)