 CAD / 15741
  Re: Mesh Enhancer?

(...) Could you please send me a copy as well? The whole domain where the site was hosted seems to be down. -Mike (16 years ago, 29-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Mesh Enhancer?

(...) I too am looking for Mesh Enhancer. Alternatively, is similar functionality available in any generic POV-Ray utilities? I infer the original Mesh Enhancer is a Windows program. Thanks, Jim (15 years ago, 25-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mesh Enhancer?

(...) You've got mail. I wasn't able to contact the author. Best would be integrate the function in L3p. Paging Mr. Lars Hassing, paging Mr. Lars Hassing! w. (15 years ago, 26-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mesh Enhancer?

(...) I have the source to Mesh Enhancer. I asked for it a while ago and turns out that it was written in Delphi, the same language I use for LDDP. I had some grand plans for integrating it into a L3P post processer but put that project on hold (...) (15 years ago, 28-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mesh Enhancer?

(...) You can read about Lothar Teichert's Mesh Enhancer here: (URL) don't really know if this is a job for L3P right now. It's not as easy as just adding a new option, you'll probably never really be happy with the results, because you'll have a (...) (15 years ago, 29-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)