 CAD / 15730
    Re: Opinions needed for Color and Edge Values —Willy Tschager
   (...) The "besides the color code" isn’t a collateral damage but the main problem! We cannot ship the TLG numbering in a simple language file. Think about a blue car colored with LDraw code 1. Loading the TLG colors as language file you would (...) (16 years ago, 25-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Opinions needed for Color and Edge Values —Scott Wardlaw
   (...) We should be able to have TLG names as a language file, since every TLG color value should map to every BL (BrickLink) color value. I certainly understand the drive to have them in the file in one form or another. Perhaps the most benefit can (...) (16 years ago, 25-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad)