 CAD / 15693
  Re: Opinions needed for Color and Edge Values

The color is not green, it is dark green: (URL) Scott (16 years ago, 20-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Opinions needed for Color and Edge Values

(...) Yes, Dark Green is ok, but I think the values are too low. Scott, have you calibrated you systems where you have created your colors?(Please see my previous post) cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 20-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Opinions needed for Color and Edge Values

(...) SNIP (...) The current LDConfig.ldr values in the MLCAD.cfg converted. You can download that mlcad.zip at (URL) (16 years ago, 20-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Opinions needed for Color and Edge Values

(...) The color values in the MLCAD.cfg files that I converted are not my creation. Most of these values come straight from The LEGO Group. A very few of them are from Peeron and one or two from Bricklink. The Dark_Green that you see is from TLG and (...) (16 years ago, 20-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad)