 CAD / 15681
    Re: Opinions needed for Color and Edge Values —Scott Wardlaw
   (...) You will need to over-write your existing MLCAD.cfg that should be located in the LDraw directory. Nothing else needs to be done. Just open MLCAD and open your models to see them in the new colors. Scott (16 years ago, 19-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Opinions needed for Color and Edge Values —Jaco van der Molen
   (...) Thanks Scott, I got it to work. Strange that I've never given this any attention before... :-) (16 years ago, 20-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad)