 CAD / 15667
Re: Full instructions for Fiat 126
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:41:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jim DeVona wrote:
In lugnet.inst, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Great instructions for a great model! I like the roof rack for some reason.

Credit for the design must fully go to Shaggie.

(The green arrows in the instructions are really slick, too.)

Thanks for your comment on the instructions. I created this specially for a LEGO
friend who also happens to like Fiat :-)

I want the instructions to be accesable for every level of builders so I always
make heavy use of bufferexchange and submodels.