 CAD / 15664
Re: Full instructions for Fiat 126
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2008 00:59:20 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Jaco van der Molen wrote:

Original model by Shaggie:
Model modified by me in MLCad rendered with LDLite in LPub 4.0.0.0.
Deeplinks:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Instructions/fiat126-1.pdf
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Instructions/fiat126-2.pdf
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Instructions/fiat126-3.pdf

Great instructions for a great model! I like the roof rack for some reason. (The
green arrows in the instructions are really slick, too.)

Jim