 CAD / 15660
Re: POV-Ray wont work with Vista
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2008 11:06:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Justin Major wrote:
I just bought a new computer with Windows Vista.  I am installing all of my
L-draw software on it but I can not get Pov-ray to work.  I downloaded the
all-in-one installer at Ldraw.org.  I am trying to render a model with Lpub,
but when it opens up Pov-ray it locks up.

Does anyone know how to get POV-ray to work on Vista?
I have tried:
POV-ray v3.1
MEGA POV-ray v3.1
POV-ray v3.5
They all lock-up

I'd say download and install POV Ray manually.

I am running Lpub Version:   2.3.0.10
Is there a way to fix this problem? or is there another way to make
renderings without using POV-Ray?

I don't think there is another free program to do that.

Jaco