 CAD / 1558
  Re: Microfig Battlestar Galactica

(...) I liked it too - in the beginning. But as the series progressed, it gradually turned into "Dukes of Hazzard" in outer space. Or maybe Starsky and Hutch. At any rate, the plotlines became ludicrous. Written by hollywood hacks with no feel or (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Microfig Battlestar Galactica

(...) Yes, the first hour was very good. (...) Yes, I watched it avidly, but I was wincing most of the time. Well, I watched the first incarnation. I missed most of the second. Steve (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)