 CAD / 15386
    Re: New Project: DatShine, LDA, PreL3P, L3P, And POV Involved —Matt Wagner
   (...) Hi Tore, I've done some digging with Datshine again recently and came up with some interesting renders using your program. I was able to make the equivalent dat files in other colors by copying your examples in L46 and L47 to make a light blue (...) (16 years ago, 9-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: New Project: DatShine, LDA, PreL3P, L3P, And POV Involved —Tore Eriksson
   (...) Yeah! SW Light sabres! Such a brilliant idea. The only bad thing is: Why didn't I think of it first? ;) You may wish to replace the official 16-edged minifig heads with perfetly round ones, too: (URL) more in my 16 replies to this post: (URL) (16 years ago, 9-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad)