 CAD / 15357
  Re: Problem with LDView

(...) Maybe it requires a very specific version of the VB or .NET runtimes? Sometimes software won't behave if you don't have the exact version it was written for. -Mike (16 years ago, 25-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Problem with LDView

(...) Actually, LDView will run on a clean Windows 98 install (as well as anything since then). I think it will run on a clean Windows 95 install, but it might not; my test virtual machine for old OS support is Win 98. --Travis (16 years ago, 25-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)